Gordon is a Commercial Broker/Realtor with Trinity Team Real Estate at Keller Williams Preferred Realty; a full-service real estate company that does residential and commercial sales, leasing, and property management as well as management of HOAs. Trinity has over 100 years of combined real estate investment experience. Trinity Team Real Estate is adept in customer relations, sales, collections, and real estate management and focused on satisfying landlords and tenants by maintaining high occupancy rates.
Business and Real Estate Memberships
- National Association of Realtors
- Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Realtors, DMCAR Member
- National Association of Residential Property Managers. NARPM Member
- Graduated High School Newton, Kansas– 1963
- Attended the Royal Academy of Fine Arts, Oxford, England
- D. in Theater Arts
- Commercial Real Estate Broker/Owner – Parkway Realty & All Star Realty from 1974-1983
- Investment and Land Developer Broker/Owner with R-B Development from 1974-1983
- Owner/Operator – Real Estate Training Center1974-1983
- Commercial Real Estate Broker/Manager – Van Buskirk, Kelly and Beck, Ram Realty from 1983-1990
- Commercial Real Estate Broker – Re/Max Horizons Group from 1990-2009
- 2009-Present – Lead Commercial Real Estate Broker – Trinity Team @ Keller Williams Preferred Realty
Gordon’s career in real estate has transcended the scope of the vast majority of real estate professionals with nearly 4 decades (45 years) working in the community. Gordon enjoys a substantial reputation as a source of knowledge and prowess in the North Metro area. He is known most for his experience in Commercial Real Estate, development projects and leasing for businesses including retail, office, and industrial spaces. Gordon also has extensive experience with residential and commercial Property Management and HOA Management.
Because of his experience Gordon is quite capable of guiding you through all the process of the commercial real estate world.
Gordon is a loving husband, father, and grandfather to four beautiful granddaughters and two children that he and his wife fostered. His favorite pastime is being with his grandchildren or watching them compete in their various sports and activities. He enjoys camping, hunting, and spending time driving the mountains of Colorado with his wife.